Saturday 24 May 2014

Innisfree it's real masks review

Hi all, I'll review about Innisfree it's real series masks in this post. :)


Innisfree is a well known brand in Korea, I believe, and it really works! The ingredients they use are all natural and even the smell is natural, unlike other brands which are loaded with perfumes.

It's real series masks has 20 flavours to choose from, namely adlay(barley), rice, mugwort, tea tree, green tea, aloe, bija, bamboo, cucumber, olive, broccoli, lemon, golden kiwi, acai berry, rose, pomegranate, royal jelly, manuka honey, avocado and shea butter. Each and every one of them is fully loaded with their own serum and smell.

So far I've only tried rice and broccoli, and I can tell u that it's GOOD! My skin feels instantly smooth after I've removed the mask from my face. And the smell is heaven! It doesn't smells like fragrance or chemical. It's just too soothing and relaxing.

The mask sheet isn't too thick, somehow a little bit fragile, so u will have to be careful while taking it out from the packet. The photo above shows the after-use mask sheet. It adheres very well with the skin.

I just love Innisfree masks! Natural smell, soothing effect! And above all, it's not expensive.

Rating: 4.5/5, too good to be true. But it's kinda hard to get in Malaysia, it's sold at around 990won in Korea (if I'm not mistaken, around RM3++ after conversion) if u have any chance to grab it, just stock up as many as u can!

That's all for this post. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment