Monday 12 May 2014

Petitfee gold EGF eye and spot patch review

In this post I will review about Petitfee gold and EGF eye and spot patch.

Made in Korea, this eye mask is selling like hot cakes over here. 
It is packaged in a small box, with the ingredient list written in Hangul.

After the cap is opened, you can see that it is properly sealed, but yet, you can still smell the fragrance. I like the smell very much, very refreshing and relaxing smell.

After the seal is peeled off, you can see hydrogel eye patches loaded with serum, and the smell, oh..is heaven...

Each big piece of eye mask weighs around 1.1g, and there're 60pcs of them, while the round shaped patches weigh around 0.6g each, 30pcs.

It comes with a scoop, to prevent contamination. And while scooping it out, you can see the fragrant essence dripping from it. So rich and loaded!!! And the gold glitter in the mask!!! I just couldn't resist...

After applying it below the eyes, for around 15-30 minutes, (you can apply the round patch anywhere u like), you can see those jellies getting thinner and thinner, indicating absorption of the essence into your thirsty skin cells. You will feel a very cooling sensation when applying, some claim that it stings, but so far I didn't feel any stinging or redness. Stinging could be due to excessive dryness of the skin, some sellers said so, I'm not sure bout that, but they said the stinging sensation will disappear after using it for a few times.

The effect? I just love it! It's so moisturizing that I can see the difference between the applied area and the non-applied area. But for dark circles I guess the effect wasn't so obvious, maybe with frequent use then only the effect can be seen. 

In the end, after you've done with it, you can dissolve the remnants of the gel in some hot water and apply on your body as moisturizer (if you're hardworking enough. Haha). But usually I just apply it on the rest of my face until it dries off, then off it goes into the bin.

Price: RM49/bottle, I got mine from Hermo (google it if you're interested, but they always run out of stock for this mask, restock today, then tomorrow they're completely gone)

I'll give this mask a rating of 4.5/5, I'm so in love with it!!! Gold luxury with an affordable price!

No comments:

Post a Comment