Thursday 15 May 2014

Laneige multiberry yoghurt pack review

Hi there, I have just gotten my very first laneige product today, and I can't wait to share with all of u out there!


Meet my new love! <3


This product came in a box, which is not sealed, but worry not, the inner part is properly sealed, and u can't smell anything from the outside. The ingredients are written in Hangul at the back of the box.  Nice pink bottle, I'm so in love with the design!

So I opened the cap, and this is what I've got, after peeling off the seal.


See that? It's so full! And the very berry creamy smell makes me feel like eating it (smells like the strawberry flavoured Rocky biscuits)

It comes with a spatula in the box, and here's a photo of how it looks like.

Very very creamy~~~

One spatula is already more than enough for the whole face!

I spread the whole thing on my face. It feels a bit sticky, and creamy of course, and the smell brought back some childhood memories of me eating strawberry Rocky biscuits, lol. Maybe I should dip and eat it with some finger biscuits. My hair tends to fall and stick on my face when I was applying it, that was the most annoying part.

The instruction booklet says that the optimum time for this mask is 10mins, but I've decided to leave it on for around 15mins (don't waste :p)

So I rinsed it off after 15mins, and guess what? It left my skin soft and moist! It's unlike some masks that dry up my skin after washing off. Even my blackheads came out quite easily after using it. I can still smell the strawberry Rocky smell after washing, but it's not so strong, not a problem for me.

Conclusion: great product, good for dry and combination skin (I guess), maybe a lil bit heavy when applied on the face, nice berry smell.

Rating: 4.2/5, price is RM76 (a little bit expensive, but it was on sales, so I couldn't resist, lol), I got mine from Hermo, always my choice of online shopping site! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment