Sunday 11 May 2014

Sephora green tea mask review

Forgive me for me absence in these few weeks, was busy with exams and stuff. Hehe

In this post I shall review about sephora mask, green tea flavour.


Sephora green tea mask has a very attractive packaging. It is packed in a round shaped envelope.


The back part of the mask. One thing that is very disappointing, it is made in China, and the ingredient list is in Chinese. It contains paraben, of course. They claim that the green tea extract they use is from Spain.

The mask sheet is not pure white, it's a little bit brownish, and I can't smell any fragrance. Well in fact I can't smell anything. The mask sheet is not too thin nor thick, just the right thickness. After applying it I did not notice any huge difference, but on the next morning, some of my pimples subsided a little. (Exam stress XDD) other than that, not much effect can be seen.

I will give this mask a rating of 3/5, buy only when it is on sale. Better than average masks (the face shop, elianto) but still not as good as other higher end masks.

NP: RM4/pc or RM16/5pc (if I'm not mistaken)

No comments:

Post a Comment